We are going on our first trip with baby Emil in a few weeks and although I am very excited because we haven’t taken a vacation in a while, I am feeling a little anxious about traveling with the baby. I don’t want to leave anything that we could possibly need but I also don’t want to be the person traveling with a thousand things and a baby. Here are my top 10 ten things (+1) that I’ll be bringing to try to make our airport and flight experience a little smooth.
- light-weight stroller: we have a big stroller that is perfect for the city but this lightweight stroller is travel approved.
- car seat: this one we’ll need getting to the airport and every day at our destination.
- baby carrier: this light-weight baby carrier is perfect for hot weather because it’s made of mesh fabric.
- baby wipes: one can never have too many wipes.
- diapers: a couple for traveling but will buy the rest when we get to our destination.
- comfy clothes: a couple sets with long sleeves for the airplane. Also bringing a set of extra socks and bibs.
- tylenol: always have it in the diaper bag.
- baby food: i make Emil’s food at home but you can purchase these if in a rush.
- pacifier clip: you don’t want to loose the pacifier. you can also clip teething toys.
- blankets: i love the aden & anais swaddling blankets and always carry one even when not traveling far.
One more thing: Toys! I’m bringing a couple that make sounds and play music because he likes them.
Did I miss anything? Tell me in the comments.