We all have busy schedules and for that reason I am all about preparing quick meals that are also nutritious and perfect to take on the go. A 4oz. can of tuna is packed with so much protein and combined with onion, tomato, pine nuts and your favorite seasonings make a delicious meal that’s also good for the waistline.
- 1 can Albacore Tuna in Water
- 25 grams of diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp Mayonnaise
- 30 grams of diced onion
- 3 Romaine Lettuce Leaves
- 1 tbsp Raw Pignolias (Pine Nuts)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Sprinkle these to taste:
- Himalayan Salt
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Cayenne Pepper
- Mix tuna, mayo, tomatoes, onion and sprinkle to taste with salt, garlic powder, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Wash and pat try all three lettuce leaves then place on a plate
- Serve tuna mix over the three leaves and sprinkle olive oil and raw pignolias on top.
I made this for myself a few nights ago and it was so good that I ate all three tuna boats without spilling out how good they were because I didn’t want to share my delicious meal with the husband. 🙊🙈 Sorry, not sorry!
Go try it out and let me know what you think!